We are doing a serious happy dance over here! We are so excited to be back at the Tosa Makers Market this weekend! Oh how we missed you, Tosa!
We have been working on a plan to keep our customers and family safe while finally being able to say "yes" to a market.
You will notice a few changes when you visit us on Saturday. First, the Makers Market will be set up on Underwood Avenue between State and Harmonee in the Tosa Village. In addition, all Tosa Farmers Market rules are in place at the Makers Market as well. Masks are encouraged and booths are spaced out for social distancing. For more information on those rules, please visit their website.
In order to make your morning at the market fun, efficient, and just the best time ever, here is a guide to shopping GILTEE this weekend:
- We will have BRAND NEW apparel with us! Be the first to get your hands on these exciting new products! We have something for the kiddos and adults alike! Don't miss out!
- Our booth will be set up differently to ensure a safer shopping experience. We will have a checkout table at the front of our tent and products will be displayed behind that table. Guests are asked to socially distance in line and once at the checkout table, customers can choose the items they would like to purchase.
- We encourage electronic payment (we accept Venmo, PayPal, and all major credit cards).
- We will have a limited selection of our line with us at the market. If there is something specific you are looking for, please send us an email: email@example.com prior to the market to make sure we will have what you are looking for.
- Preorders may be placed online to be picked up at the market. Use code: TFM to receive market discounts and free shipping. These orders must be placed by Friday at 8am to ensure we will have them packed up and ready for you the morning of the market.
- In order to keep our customers safe, we ask that guests do not try on our products at the market. Size charts can be found on our website for reference and we will also guide you at the market to help you find the perfect fit. If for some reason you need to make an exchange, we offer local contact-free exchanges for unworn, unwashed apparel within 14 days of purchase. Exchanges can be initiated through our website contact form.
We can't wait for Saturday, Tosa! You know we will be smiling from ear to ear under our masks! See you there!