The Pillars - Wisco Unisex Tee
Three horizontal lines are often used to symbolize equal value and congruence. We use that logic in defining the three lines in this design, which we call The Pillars. With each stripe a different color, they represent the unique individuals in our communities. We believe that communities thrive when we focus on what brings us together rather than what separates us while maintaining our unique selves that make each one of us different, but equally valued.
When you wear this tee, have a little extra swag in your step knowing that you are a pillar in your community.
- linen ultra soft short sleeve tshirt
- standard unisex sizing
- 52% combed and ring-spun cotton // 48% poly
::social & environmental responsibility::
- designed and decorated in Milwaukee, WI
- cut, sewn, and dyed in the US
- eco-manufactured with small footprint practices
We appreciate you shopping with Giltee and hope you love what you bought! If you need to return or exchange an item, don't worry! Returns and exchanges are free and easy! Our goal is to get you exactly what you want as quickly as possible. Unworn and unwashed merchandise* is accepted within 30 days of receiving your online order and 14 days for items purchased at markets and events.
HOW TO START A RETURN/ EXCHANGE If you need to return or exchange your apparel for any reason, please follow the steps below.
- Complete the form below to initiate a return or exchange. Make sure you include your order number so we can quickly expedite your request. You can find your order number in your confirmation email or at the top right of your packing slip.
- Securely pack items. If available, please use the original packaging.
- After we process your request, we will email you a return shipping label. Please attach it to the package.
- Drop off the package at your nearest carrier location.
- We'll issue your refund or exchange once we approve your return. Your satisfaction is very important to us, if we can answer any questions please email us at email@example.com
HOLIDAY SHOPPING We are extending our return/ exchange policy to take away any stress when shopping with us this holiday season. All unworn and unwashed items purchased between November 1, 2022 and December 25, 2022 are eligible for a return or exchange through January 31, 2023.
*School Spirit Wear and other custom orders are not included in our return and exchanges policy.