When we started planning for Small Business Saturday, we had no idea that we would end up with such a fabulous collaboration to share with you! We created a list of some of our favorite locally made products for our Holiday Guide to Shopping Small with the goal of spreading small business love. From there, we contacted the makers and they so generously agreed to contribute to our giveaway.
Valued at $300 and featuring 9 small businesses, this giveaway is insane!
The giveaway begins on Small Business Saturday (11.28) with two winners announced on Giving Tuesday (12.01).
To enter, you need to (1) follow each of the featured local businesses and (2) tag someone you are grateful for. We have all had quite a year and have been affected in unique ways. Let's show some gratitude to those who have helped us through it all in one way or another. You will both be entered in the giveaway.
Each winner will receive:
- a "Show Your Guts" coloring book Artery Ink
- an 8oz frosted glass jar Sweater Weather candle from Big White Yeti
- a fair trade scarf from Campo Alpaca
- a pair of leather wrapped earrings from the Earth and All Stars
- two handmade soaps from Fern & Nettle
- a Wisco Dockside beanie and Native tote from Giltee Apparel
- a DIY Ornament Kit and a “Hello” lasercut wall art piece from Makery Maven Co.
- the Serenity Trio Holiday Gift Set (sleep, stress relief, and bliss roller blends) from Nourish Natural Products
- a Wisconsin themed print and stickers by Jim Kennelly
Thank you for shopping small this season and beyond! You're support goes a long way for small business owners and your community. You also end up with fabulously unique gifts for your loved ones.
Happy Shopping and Good Luck!