The Native Hooded Snood
The Native Hooded Snood is a must-have Wisco winter accessory. Its unique multi knit construction offers an ultra soft, warm, and cozy feel while details like our Native leather patch, rope drawcords, and bronze eyelets add style. Wear it up as a hood or down as a scarf, this cold-weather essential pairs effortlessly with your outdoor adventures.
- heather grey hooded snood
- multi knit construction
- decorated with a leather patch
- rope drawcords with bronze eyelets
- spot clean // dry flat
We appreciate you shopping with Giltee and hope you love what you bought! If you need to return or exchange an item, don't worry! Returns and exchanges are free and easy! Our goal is to get you exactly what you want as quickly as possible. Unworn and unwashed merchandise* is accepted within 30 days of receiving your online order and 14 days for items purchased at markets and events.
HOW TO START A RETURN/ EXCHANGE If you need to return or exchange your apparel for any reason, please follow the steps below.
- Complete the form below to initiate a return or exchange. Make sure you include your order number so we can quickly expedite your request. You can find your order number in your confirmation email or at the top right of your packing slip.
- Securely pack items. If available, please use the original packaging.
- After we process your request, we will email you a return shipping label. Please attach it to the package.
- Drop off the package at your nearest carrier location.
- We'll issue your refund or exchange once we approve your return. Your satisfaction is very important to us, if we can answer any questions please email us at email@example.com
HOLIDAY SHOPPING We are extending our return/ exchange policy to take away any stress when shopping with us this holiday season. All unworn and unwashed items purchased between November 1, 2022 and December 25, 2022 are eligible for a return or exchange through January 31, 2023.
*School Spirit Wear and other custom orders are not included in our return and exchanges policy.